Wednesday, March 5, 2014

#41 "Blossom" {March 2014}


Size: 44” w x 47” h
Pattern: "Jumbo Coins Baby Quilt" (Adapted) by Piece N Quilt
------
A Wish For You!
I believe in pink
I believe in being strong
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls
I believe in fairy dust, prince charming & a college degree...or two
I believe in sunshine
I believe giving a gift is better than receiving one
I believe in exploring never-nerved land & the globe
I believe that tomorrow is another day
I believe that family is everything
I believe in dreams-come-true & in happily ever after & in miracles,
because I am one!
------
Fabrics:


Thread: Aurifil Quilt Patchwork and Embroidery Thread - Bright White (2024) 50wt
Backing: Clothworks - Sue Zipkin's "Hug Me" Y1077-42
Batting: Warm and Natural
Binding: Benartex - Nancy Halvorsen "Cookie Dots"

No comments:

Post a Comment