Tuesday, May 27, 2014

#48 "Red's Bakery" {May 2104}


“Red’s Bakery"
Size: 32" w x 26" h
Pattern: Self designed checkerboard and show fabric center
Fabrics:


Thread: Aurifil Quilt Patchwork and EmbroideryThread - White (2024) 50wt
Backing: Red Rooster Fabrics, A Stitch in Time with Mother Goose by the Vintage Workshop
Batting: Warm and Natural
Binding: Moda Bella Solids - Black

So as it turns out, I can't keep a surprise or a secret to save myself. I tried, but yeah, I spilled the threads, per se. As a thank you to the sweet friend who made those divine Frost Bite Cookies, Elizabeth from Red’s Bakery, I wanted to make her a banner/quilt/sign that she could use. Thank you again, Elizabeth, for being our Family Cookie Dealer! Thank you even more so for saying hello again!

No comments:

Post a Comment