Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Home is Where the Heart Is

So, a few days ago, I got an IM from a client of mine Elaina from Elaina Janes Photography, "Hey lady! Do you do custom projects?" It had a link to a photo of a pillow that had a fun appliqué of a state done in various patchwork. I'd seen these before in various shops around the area, and a few online so I didn't feel as if I was pilfering someone's pattern, and being married to the Map Guy, I'm pretty sure I had access to the state boundary maps. So, after 3 nano seconds of thought I IM'd back with a, "Oh SURE!"

So after a quick discussion with the Map Guy, I had a great print up of the state she wanted (Kentucky), access to a few mini charm packs, and my ever so reliable Heat and Bond it was game on.  So this is what I came up with.



Plus, I made this sweet tiny one as well!


So, should anyone be interested, you can find them here!




No comments:

Post a Comment